Today I feel: Shitty.
Why I feel like I do: Urgy.
What I'm going to do about it: Not a lot?
I feel like a drug addict. Like y'know how you read about them in the books when they're suffering withdrawal symptoms? Sick, shaky, sweaty and grouchy as fuck. Yeah, hi that's me right now.
Uhm...it's fun times living in my house right now. Mum's pissed at Smell who's pissed at Mum. Dad's pissed at Smell who's pissed back. Dad's pissed at Mum. Mum's pissed at me. Dad's pissed at me. And I'm like WHAT THE FUCK?!
I hate stress.
I need to buy new trainers.
Ugh. I need to lose weight, I *hate* how I look right now. And I want to do it properly but it's hard when Mum screams at me for not eating because you know sausage egg and chips is not my idea of a decent meal! But she's moaning she needs to lose weight too so maybe we'll eat better -.-'
I think I need to do this properly and safely without taking it too far or being stupid like I have done before because I need to feel more comfortable in my own body and like, summer is coming and I want to be in decent shape. PLUS I need to be lighter if I want to ride Jaff. And I need to be as light as I can be when I back Z.
But yes, whatever. I'll deal with it. And yeah. Meh.
This post is not going too well...somewhat negative I feel.
Erm, adding to the negativeness (it's a word.) Rachel asked me how I was today and even though I knew what she meant I brushed it off and it pissed me off afterwards. She looked at me like *raises eyebrow* but I just grinned and continued being merry even though I feel like shit. Then afterwards it was like, WHY did I do that? Admittedly saying I felt shit wouldn't have helped at all cause Smell was lurking but w/e and I kept dx'ing but again w/e.
Eh, I'mma scoot. Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment