Today I feel: Urgy as fuck
Why I feel like I do: Not a clue
What I'm going to do about it: Not SI?
So I feel like I've just been slapped in the face by an SI urge. It's insane. And it's making me feel really..unsafe.
I'mma do some training w/ Jakey soon as a distraction technique but not a lot is working, I'm really REALLY urgy ><
Erm, I'm doing a night shift on Tuesday heh then I'll only need £50.
Things I need to get Z:
1 x black shires tub water bucket
1 x tyre dinner bowl
1 x black hanging breakfast bowl
1 x black leadrope
1 x black rope headcollar (GOT)
1 x black haynet (not urgent)
I'm really excited to get him I'm focussing on him and not the shittiness in my life right now!
I might colour my hand in red soon or something idk I need to do something ><
Laters x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's awesome you're getting Z. It'll be awesome for you :D
ReplyDeleteI know it's hard with the SI urges cos i'm the same, but you gotta keep strong, we both have.
I love you fish <3