Thursday, 6 January 2011

Nyergh.

Today I feel: In pain
Why I feel like I do: Cause Oasys SI'd
What I'm going to do about it: Nothing I can do.

So I've just been called into work for an emergency so I'm doing this early, but fortunately I have the chance to eat and I'm about to bail in the shower so I can deal with my leg.

I need to deal with Oasys cause she's injured my leg quite badly which is in a very awkward place. Riding today was interesting cause it rubbed against the saddle.

I need the money so I can't really say no and it's an emergency soooo I have to, and I'll take my phone which is charging, my lappy so I can get some writing done hopefully watch Inception.

And with that I need to bail. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment