Monday, 10 January 2011

Little Fish and Genesis.

For those of you who know me you know I like people to have nicknames. Now, my best friend ever, Leila, is called Lit'lun. She's 5ft 4, hyperactive as a rabbit on speed and all I could ever hope for in a friend.

Lit'lun recently gave birth to a little girl, Genesis Miste, but gave her up for adoption because she felt she couldn't give her the life she needed. I know how hard a decision that was for her and I wish I could have been there to help her through it, but there is a damn ocean in the way.

Little Fish is my bestest buddy and she's helped me so much even though I know she'll disagree. She means the world to me and I'd fall apart if anything happened to her.

I love you so freakin' much Little Fish and I know your body is struggling right now but I'm so glad it's getting better and you're fighting through this!

Je t'aime petit poisson!
Keep On Keepin' On <3
Ohana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment