Today I feel: Deaded.
Why I feel like I do: I hate 13 hour shifts
What I'm going to do about it: Sleep?
Gawd, I'm pooped. Like totally shitted. Lol, poop references, I'm mature.
Erm...I haven't done a whole hell of a lot today cause I spelt the time sleeping! I slept from 9-12.30 and then to 2.30 heh
OT. I love Kat Von Dee.
I somewhat hate the Full Moon, Sioux and Skye keep flicking out and growling so I find myself growling at people!
My head hurts like fuck mostly from lack of sleep I think, but I feel nauseous at the same time it's annoying.
Nan's driving me insane. And with that I'm going to go, I need to go to bed soon -.- I'm riding at 10am so I need to be up and at'em at 9 O.O That's early when you missed a night!
Laters x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment