Thursday, 1 December 2011

Curse of the Gloamglozer.

dIt's the book I'm reading, it's good heh.

I'm bored, on edge and triggered.

I watched Boy's don't cry it was awesome but it was triggery.

And then I watched SVU...which was triggery.

So guess who is triggered? Yep that'd be me.

Uhm I'm driving w/ Dad tomorrow. We have to get dog food and then get petrol and then tax Mavis. Which reminds me, she doesn't start particularly well. Buuut, I did park her nicely today and I was super proud

OMG AN ADVERT FOR HARRY POTTER!
I asked mum to get the box set on DVD for me. I *love* the Harry Potter series, they are most probably my favourite series book and film, ever.

And today American Beauty and Trainspotting came in the post and soon I should have Dad's 3 DVD's for Christmas and The Runaways which I ordered.

Now Nano is over I totally have time for films, I love it. I really missed film time.

Oh, I did some clicker with Helen and Zoh today, he was really good, it was all about getting him to stay calm and lower his head which is apparently a calming position for a horse. He caught on really fast then got stroppy cause he wasn't doing much physically and he has an attention span like mine..crap.

Mmmmmm, we might be working Jaff a little bit tomorrow with me on him :P Just getting him walking to and fro that kind of thing, though it will probably be Saturday when it's light so we can see what is going on lol

I have cold toes.

And, you know what?
I miss Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment