Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Februaryy

February 1st.
I have posted everyday :D

Okay, so I talked to Rach about some SI stuff and the fact I still have a blade in my phone :P

Erm, I found a cool song, "F**kin' perfect" by p!nk, but if you are not feeling safe please GAWD do not watch the video, it was like a wrecking ball in the face in terms of triggering.

Z's coming on the 9th, he'll be here before lunch time :)

Uhm, I have work tonight, I'm gunna take my guitar and some music and tabs and play some new songs. Er..I don't really wanna go to work cause I don't feel like I can be trusted to not do stupid stuff, heh.

And that's pretty much it, I'm only posting now cause I'll forget otherwise and then it'll ruin my fun times! I might take my novel w/ me, see if I can do some writing, though the chances are pretty much non existant.

So, laters, love ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment