Z's coming tomorrow, sometime between 10.30 and 11. I'll be at the yard from about 9.30-ish..roughly cause I need to muck out and put his bed down.
i feel shitty. quite simply. i might vanish for a couple of days, i need to get my head together, but i'm not sure if i can trust myself to be alone
feeling awful for saying what i did, s'making everything harder, making everything spiral further and faster. bleh. it sucks, a lot. but theres nothing i can do about.
kinda hating myself a lot right now. i say a lot, hah. i dispise myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fish, I didn't do nout stupid n neither can you! I'm hurting too but you can't die or give in now. You've fought so long you can do it longer. Focus on being happy about Z showing up tomorrow! Be happy!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to hate yourself none at all. I don't, and i see nothing in you to hate so quit yo jibba jabba and smile!
ly