Sunday, 21 March 2010

Well...

It has taken me about 5 hours to complete the short profiles on each alter with many a-interruption.
The idea of this blog is to have some sort of information about my alters for those I speak to, because it isn't easy to keep up with all of them!
I'm hoping on using this blog everyday and hopefully ending up with a completed version of my story up here but I'm fully aware it will take a very long time as every previous attempt has ended up with severe flashbacks and panic attacks.

So, some background information on me... *triggers*
I was sexually abused when I was younger and intermittently until the age of 16; then my father became sexually aggressive towards me. He had always been physically aggressive and abused me mentally but this was a new low even for him. I had a boyfriend who started out great ended up as an arsehole, before threatening me and committing suicide blaming me. I have SI'd in the past and I have a recurring ED.

But more about that if I ever have the guts to write out my story in full.

So yeaaaaah. I plan on going to sleep now as it's...not exactly late but with double chem in the morning it's best I take some snooze time!

No comments:

Post a Comment