I realise that the onlyperson who reads this is like Batman, but I don't mind :P
So, I don't have net, still *curses power cuts* but, fortunately, I have access to my blog from school!
After spending the night doing nothing I realised how much I rely on the internet to occupy me! I had too much unused energy and I spent the night twitching and annoying my mum. I couldn't watch a film, the telly, or read a book because I needed to be physically doing something. I even tried a puzzle..but I think it would've helped if said puzzle had actually had all the pieces and I hadn't got bored half way through. My attetntion span is horrifically awful!
Soooo, due to the lack of interwebs I couldn't do my Film Studies homework, on Emotional Response Films, which like included Natural Born Killers which we watched today which was horribleeeeee! So yeaaah, my teacher didn't show up for second lesson so I'm blogging and not working *cough* and I have triple Drama next...which would be fun if I didn't have Theory, Pract., Theory! I don't want double theory...I want to be doing something! Something....high energy preferably!
So yeaaah, david is watching me, Kieran is poking me and I want to bounce and not be touched, soooooooo I'm going to finish some work, and go to the loo, cause y'know I need to pee!
Laters taters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*bounces with* managed to get online for 5 minutes before i promised i'd go out to see people. btw I've promised i'll go out with people like every wednesday. 6-10 heh. Will be on at about ... 11. ish. Love you roadrunner.
ReplyDeleteNah, you're wrong - I read it too =]
ReplyDeleteLove you FishBowl <3