I actually feel really really proud of myself for having posted 200 times! It's a freakin' miracle.
And to top it off, I have actually posted every day (sometimes more than once!) since New Years. Some have been serious. Others not so much. But I have posted.
Today I've had 3 missed calls from an unknown number and for some reason it's stuck in my mind and it's annoying.
Pony Boy was much better today <3 I do love him.
Moose is looking SO well! She's thin and I'm going to start walking her out every day soon ^.^
In the Easter holidays what I want to do (if I'm not riding May) is ride Ellie in the morning with the MacDougall crewage and walk Zoh afterwards. But, if I am riding May what I'll do is walk Zoh in the morning and Ellie in the afternoon/evening :] Get all three of us fit at the same time lol
A negative, Oasys has integrated. I will remove her and Kat from their respective pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment