Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Lurve.

In the TC last night we got a challenge. This is me fulfilling it!

Batman: I know things have been beyond awkward with us lately and we're both struggling with things but I will always love you and you're always gunna be my Batman even when I'm being an antisocial whosit! <3

Laney: I'm sorry that your life has kinda done a backflip and that you're struggling but I'm always more than willing to listen even though what I say in response is often a sleep addled one! You're an insanely awesome friend (and now I didn't call you insane!) and I'm so luck to have met you. Love you Laney ^.^ <3

Little Fish: Lit'lun, I love you more than you know and I'm 100% always here for you. I wish that we lived much much closer..like y'know same house! Cause I so want to snuggle you to death! Oh yes, I will smother you with snuggles, bet you're excited now!! I super mega love you Little Fish, for always little sis <3

I love y'all. (I'm American!! :D :D) x

2 comments:

  1. You're not just American, you're an American hillbilly. Which is just amazing! :) Kind of like you! Love you xxoo

    ReplyDelete