Hokay, soooooo, I needa post this, it's bugging me.
Today, while sorting out haynets I had one of the most intense body memories I've ever had the misfortune to have. It literally knocked me off my feet and I fell backwards into the second haylage bale and slid to the floor. I don't remember much but I know my eyes glazed over and I could only feel the memory. I could feel his hands on my wrists and his weight across my chest. Rach finally got me to look at her and even though I could see she had my hand I couldn't feel it. When I eventually got up she asked me if I was okay (which was clearly a no) and I responded I felt slightly light headed because I hadn't drunk enough lately. She looked at me like I'd just told her I was part platypus or something so clearly she didn't believe me! I wonder why >.>
Anywho that's all, laters
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment