Friday, 5 November 2010

Updaaaate.

So there are two new alters. A set of boy/girl twins. Hawk and Elixyr.
They are both shifters, which would explain why my Nano story is about shifters..
Hawk is crazy. He likes to make weird noises and although he and his sister look similar they are totally different. As the name mentions Hawk has a 'hawk! It's epic. I kinda love it.

Elixyr, or Lixxie, is just as crazy as Hawk but in a different way...she has a kinda long faux hawk which is like...zebra striped. It's hard to explain. I wish I could just take a picture -.-
Lixxie likes to play with sharp stuff, which I'm not looking forward too.

I will eventually add the to the Adults list, I'm just lazy!

They're both 12 so technically not littles, so they don't have a minder. That said, Cam has agreed to help keep them under some of control lol...good luck Cam!

Aside from alters, I have been doing NaNoWriMo this year and to date have just over 7k words, which I'm remarkably proud of tbh. When the story is done I might post it on here in a couple of segments because you know...50K is waaaay too much for one post! But yes, I'm totally enjoying the challenge!

I might also be getting myself a youngster, a 2 year old arab cross is ideally what I'm looking for, I have a place I can keep it and Rach said she'd help me out w/ buying it because she knows I'll pay her back and she said she is comfident in my ability to bring a youngster on! I'm so freakin' excited!
I've always wanted to bring on a youngster and then we got Jaffa and then it was a case of I'm not allowed to work with him it's Smell's horse not mine etc etc. So my life long dream is sitting in the yard doing shit all because Smell doesn't know what she is doing!
ANYHOW!
Rach is gunna put me up for this part time job cleaning a toilet for 25 squid! It's like a half hour job, SCORE! And I'm gunna see about doing some cleaning in the evenings at schools, so I'mma head down to Cavi and see if they need anyone to help clean up and I'll scoot over to GV while I'm there.

Headed to go sort Batman's prezzie tomorrow cause what I originally wanted may or may not be possible, but I'm really looking forward to doing this! I'd say more, but he reads my blog! (Hey Batman :D)
On the subject of Batman, I'm so excited he's coming down soon, it'sa be awesome! But I need to tidy my room -.- it's a tip and like a three day job lol it's actually horrific, I kinda need to get Pig's hutch out of my room, but I kinda don't wanna cause I don't think I'm totally ready to like let him go so to speak yet.

Note to self: Get a picture frame from Wilko's like the one Rach got for my birthday. I wanna get 2 and put a pic of Spud in one and one of my awesome pics of Jakey in the other and get Dad to hang them in my room ^.^

So yeah...stuff actually seems to be going right for once in my life. I hope it lasts, I like the feeling!

Love you Lit'lun, I hope your midterms go awesommmmmmmme and I hope kitty is okay too! :D <3
Love you Batmanicus, you are the only super hero for me. <3

Laters taters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment