Sunday, 1 August 2010

Moo.

I couldn't think of a title...

I scared myself somewhat yesterday. I heard a strange noise while watching CSI and then I heard footsteps upstairs which I didn't recognise, followed by voices. I was terrified, shaking and my heart was going like the clappers. Although there was an explanation for it all it still scared me shitless.
The noise? Puppies.
The footsteps? Smell limping cause she had pins and needles in her leg.
The voices? Auditory hallucinations.
Scared me so much. I hate being downstairs at night. It took like 3 seconds to get up the stairs and into bed.

MissBatman.

Trying to remember how to stay sane.
I'm tired like crazy. And I want to sleep but I way to scared to sleep because I'll have a nasty-ass nightmare again.

Going riding tomorrow with Rachel and Leisha. I can't deal w/ children so Cam, Charlie or Izzy'll be out depending.

Gotta eat tonight cause I haven't for some and I'll get in trouble if I don't.

Dizzy.

Puppies are asleep under my chair.

MissBatman.

BigFishLittleFishCardboardBox<3
Ohana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment