Thursday, 6 May 2010

Yello

Parentals return today.
I've been busy with school stuff and tired from cyling to and from places and such. Uhm..I have an essay I need to do about identifying with a character from my chosen films and I want to do Andrea in 28 Days who SI's, buttttt I don't want my teacher to know I SI. Or rather that I did.

I always promised myself when I got to two years free I would tell Mum about the SI, but I'm scared and I kinda don't want to but I said I would so I want to..

Uhm..been mega anti touch lately, even Spud's touching has freaked me out, guess I'm stressing bout them coming home.

Totally just went all OCD on Smell.

Gunna go supervise Smell's cooking seen as I'm not allowed to cook..thas bout it.
The Fish loves you Lit'lun.
The Roadrunner loves Batmanicus!

1 comment:

  1. Love you back, always <3
    Sorry I've been no good lately.
    Tell only if you're ready, yes? Cause it will change things, regardless.
    <3xx

    ReplyDelete