Thursday, 1 April 2010

'Ello

I haven't posted in like 2 or 3 days or something, so hi :D
I've not been doing much, I just don't have the energy to at the minute. I've been spending less and less time talking to people as I feel more and more antisocial. But I'm working on it. I guess I'm struggling with integrations at the minute but what can I do.
Seriously struggling with thoughts of SI and whatnot. Self destruction seems to be all I can think about but I'm working on that too. There is a lot I'm working on as well as starting to begin my revision and chill about the exams that I have and just do what I can.
I've been playing Dogz 5 a lot cause I'm really cool. But it's totally been keeping me busy which is great. And thats all I can be bothered with right now.
Laters taters

1 comment: